Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Medical & Dental College, Lahore is recognized by PM & DC Islamabad. It is affiliated with University of Health Sciences, Lahore for the purpose of examination & award of MBBS degree.
The ninety (90) regular seats of MBBS will be filled by the Punjab Admission Board on open merit basis. Remaining 10 seats in MBBS are foreign student seats and will be filled on merit basis through HEC and UHS.
The admissions shall be open on Regular seats in MBBS Program, to the individuals domiciled in the province of Punjab and those who appeared in MCAT of current year (Government of the Punjab Admission Board Test). Merit list is determined by UHS and students are allocated to our college. Since 2014 SKZMDC is 4th on merit list of Punjab.
For details please see the link to UHS rules of admission. CLICK HERE For RULES
- Application Form duly filled by the candidate.
- Original & 6 Photocopies of Secondary School Certificates (Matric Certificate) / O-Level alongwith Equivalence Certificates.
- Original & 6 Photocopies of Certificates / Detailed Marks of F.Sc. (Pre Medical) / A-Level alongwith Equivalence Certificates.
- Original & 6 Photocopies of Provisional / Certificate / Character of college last attended.
- Original & 6 Photocopies of Domicile Certificate.
- Six Photocopies of CNIC or B-Form.
- Ten latest passport size photographs (sky blue background) duly attested by Govt. Officer Grade-17 or above (one on front and rest on back).
- Six latest photos size (1x1), sky blue background.
- Original Board Migration Certificate / NOC in case of F.Sc. from Federal Board.
- Result Card of Entry Test (UHS).
- College fee for the session is Rs.40,280/- (per annum).
- Surety Bond (specimen enclosed) on a stamp paper or worth Rs. 100/- duly attested by Notary Public and the 1st Class Magistrate.
- Affidavit declaration certificates by the parents / guardian on stamp paper Rs 100/- duly attested by Notary Public and 1st Class Magistrate.
- Undertaking agreement by the student on stamp paper Rs. 100/- duly attested by Notary Public and the 1st Class Magistrate.
- Certificate that you have been vaccinated against Tetanus, Measles, Mumps & Rubella.
- Certificate that you have been vaccinated against Tetanus, Measles, Mumps & Rubella and you have full course of immunization against Hepatitis “B” Virus.
- Photocopy of SAT-II score.
- Photocopy of Passport.